Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
aambal.co.uk is a product owned and operated by Aambal Magazine, which is a division of CGMedia Limited.
Any person who accesses freely available content on aambal.co.uk or any of the Services, or any paid subscriber who accesses any available content on aambal.co.uk.
Data means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
Personal Information means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing aambal.co.uk or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
2. Aambal grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on aambal.co.uk solely for personal and non-commercial use. Aambal may vary the terms of the licence at any time.
4. Use of Aambal.co.uk is at User’s sole risk and aambal.co.uk is provided on an “as is” basis. Aambal Magazine, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of aambal.co.uk or any of the Services or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, an d whether asserted against Aambal Magazine, aambal.co.uk or against any third party in relation to the use of aambal.co.uk and/or the Services, other than Aambal’s liability in respect of death or personal injury.
5. Aambal does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
- in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through aambal.co.uk;
- in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
- for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Aambal has no control;
- as to the suitability of the information and data on aambal.co.uk site for any particular purpose;
- that the information and data on aambal.co.uk site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
6. Aambal and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to aambal.co.uk site or services.
Trade marks and intellectual Property
7. All rights in “Aambal Magazine”, “aambal.co.uk” and other marks owned by Aambal Magazine are reserved.
8. aambal.co.uk and its content is property of Aambal Magazine. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email Aambal Magazine, e-mail at email@example.com.
9. Users who wish to advertise on aambal.co.uk should contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Aambal Magazine reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) to the Services at its sole discretion.
11. Aambal Magazine reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the Services at any time without notice.
12. Aambal Magazine shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to aambal.co.uk but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
13. aambal.co.uk contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Aambal Magazine. Aambal Magazine is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Aambal Magazine or aambal.co.uk reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted.